2021 Annual Report and AGM
Our May 2021 annual report is available to view or download by clicking here. We’d also like to invite members to our Annual General Meeting which will take place on Tuesday 6th July.
Due to ongoing concerns about COVID, the AGM will be held online via Zoom on Tuesday 6th July commencing at 6pm. We
would be delighted if you can join us by using the link below.
2 Previous AGM minutes (see last year’s Annual report)
3. Matters arising
4. Executive report – see updates here and at our website
5. Statement of accounts (see back page)
6. Election of officers and Exec. Committee: Chair, Vice Chair,
Treasurer, Secretary and trustees (as previously advised a
number of current trustees are at end of service)
7. Election of independent examiner of accounts
8. Amendment to Constitution – replace Branch with Group